Fill Out This Form To Request Contact
Discover how much you can qualify for
Do you prequalify?
How do you refinance a home?
Have Questions? Call Us
Fast and Easy
Simply fill out your information and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Your experience is important to us and helping people realize, “The American Dream” of home ownership is the goal of The Thom & Radcliffe Mortgage Team. We guarantee excellent service and the attention you deserve.
Our communication and attention to deal is flawless. We will keep you updated and informed every step of the way.
"Michael was extremely patient and explained my reality in clear terms. He went above and beyond to ensure I was comfortable with what he was explaining."
Wynkesha I Google Review
"This is my third home transaction with Jared. As always, things went smoothly with very little work on my side. I have referred several friends to Jared and all have been pleased."
Mary I Google Review
WHAT ARE SOME OPTIONS?
Conventional Mortgages are most common because they offer:
* Low down payment options (as low as 3% down).
* Ability to lower (or eliminate) mortgage insurance as your equity increases.
* Ability to write off your interest on taxes.
Two Rate Options
* Fixed Rate - Get the security of a consistent principal and interest payment. This is a great option if you plan on staying in the home longer.
* Adjustable Rate (ARM) - Get access to the lowest possible rates and monthly payments. This is a great option if you plan on being in the home for less time.
Conventional Mortgage Refinance
* Lower your monthly payment - this is the most common reason for refinancing
* Lower your rate - refinancing to a lower rate may save you thousands over the life of your mortgage.
* Lower or eliminate your mortgage insurance - If you have 20% or more equity in your home, refinancing to a conventional loan can eliminate your mortgage insurance for good.
* Get cash out - Whether you're looking to do improvements on your home or consolidate debt, a cash-out refinance may be the right choice for you.
Vice President | Senior Loan Officer
Office: 480-551-7669 | Cell: 602-410-0069
Senior Loan Officer
Office: 480-551-7682 | Cell: 480-272-0845
528 E. Williams Field Rd, Bldg C-South, Suite #201
Gilbert , AZ 85295
How Much Would You Qualify For?
Click the button to find out! It is fast and easy!